What do we expect of staff and stakeholders?
Inspection and review is a two-way process which is conducted in the spirit of partnership. To ensure that the process of inspection and review is conducted in a constructive and professional way, we would anticipate that staff and stakeholders with whom our teams come into contact with will:
- treat our teams with professional respect and courtesy
- engage in professional dialogue and discussions with a shared agenda, shared responsibility and shared participation
- enable inspection teams access to, and provision of, appropriate learning activities, evidence and meetings
- maintain a purposeful dialogue with inspection teams during the inspection period in terms of sharing of views and potential concerns
- work with the inspection teams to minimise disruption and bureaucracy
- provide a commitment to working towards a successful inspection process which will help to identify what is working well and next steps to support improvement.