Our Stakeholder Forum is a strategic group that provides guidance, support and information to the Professional Learning and Leadership Directorate, to aid the delivery of our strategic objectives.
The purpose of the Stakeholder Forum is to:
- Provide feedback and comment on our enhanced remit for professional learning and leadership.
- Provide guidance and support on engaging effectively across education and with our stakeholder organisations.
The Forum includes representatives from:
- Association of Directors of Education in Scotland (ADES)
- Association of Headteachers and Deputes in Scotland (AHDS)
- Educational Institute of Scotland (EIS)
- General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS)
- National Association of Schoolmasters and Union of Woman Teachers (NASUWT)
- National Parent Forum of Scotland (NPFS)
- Scottish Catholic Education Service (SCES)
- Scottish Council of Independent Schools (SCIS)
- School Leaders Scotland (SLS)
- Scottish Government Scottish Secondary Teachers' Association (SSTA)
- Scottish Council of Deans of Education (SCDE)