The Education Scotland Framework Document sets out how Education Scotland will operate, our relationship with Scottish ministers and the Scottish Government and how we are expected to fulfil our remit and purpose.
The Framework Document includes information about Education Scotland's:
- strategic goals, roles and functions
- roles, responsibilities and relationships
- resource planning, management and audit
- human resources
- support services
- appointment of the chief executive
- relationships with stakeholders and other bodies
- publication and amendment of the Framework
- accountability landscape
- financial delegations.