Explore this resource
To view presentations from the day, select a video from this playlist. Videos available:
- Gaelic Education: successes and challenges - keynote speech by Dr Alasdair Allan, Minister for Learning, Sciences and Scotland's Languages
- Gaelic in the context of Scottish Education - Graeme Logan, Strategic Director, Education Scotland
- Sharing the vision: Advice on Gaelic Education – Joan Esson, HMI
- An overview of the Education (Scotland) Bill 2015 and the provision for Gaelic within the Bill - Douglas Ansdell, Head of Gaelic and Scots Unit, Scottish Government
- Statutory Guidance on Gaelic – Iain Campbell, Ceannard, Bòrd na Gàidhlig
- Gaelic in a European context – Professor Matthew MacIver CBE
- A discussion with former pupils of Gaelic Medium Education – Kayanna Morrison and Alasdair MacLeod
- Celebrating Gaelic song - Sgoil Chiùil na Gàidhealtachd.
Download the conference agenda document for full details of the programme and conference speakers in Gaelic and English.
Can't view these videos? You can also view these clips in Glow (log-in required).