How to use this resource to improve practice
- Build creativity infographics that relate creativity skills directly to their own practice, learners, subjects and themes
- Build simple memes, with a common design, to share quotes and key messages relating to creativity
- Allow learners to create their own memes and infographics to relate creativity skills to their own learning and lives
- Build bespoke 'Inwards, Outwards, Forwards' infographics that will inform individual, team and establishment improvement planning
- Create images and PDFs for sharing via email, social media and presentations, as well as posters that can be printed as large as A3 and used in classrooms, staffrooms, and even for consultations with parents and partners.
The Inwards, Outwards and Forwards diagram is a key element of the Transforming Learning Approach. Leaders at all levels can use the diagram to explore and document their evidence and thinking behind creative improvement.
Explore this resource
To see examples of what you can do with 'Everything is Creative', download some examples of finished infographics, memes and 'Inwards, Outwards, Forwards' posters. Alternatively, you can see what people have already created and shared on the Everything is Creative Pinterest Board.