How to use this learning and assessment resource to improve practice?
This resource supports practitioners with a useful document that highlights the significant aspects of learning and how they can be exemplified though participation in Snowsports.
- How effectively do you use the resources available to your pupils?
- How effectively do you offer variety of experiences?
- How effectively do you share pupils learning with partners that also work with your children?
- What language do you use when talking with children about their learning?
- Do you support pupils to easily identify and label their skills?
Explore this learning and assessment resource
This resource supports teachers across all levels to focus and highlight learning that is taking place when skiing or snowboarding. It aims to enrich the learning that is already taking place on both mat and mountain and makes visible, key aspects which directly link to the Significant Aspects of Learning within Physical Education. It is hoped that both practitioners and instructors will use this resource by highlighting to learners the skills that can be developed and built upon when undertaking Snowsport activities.