The following questions may provide a stimulus for discussion:
- How do you differentiate for learning in GME within your classroom? What range of strategies do you use?
- How do you meet the learning needs of children from areas of the highest social and economic disadvantage within your class or school?
- How effective is your evidencing of progress for children and young people in literacy and Gàidhlig?
- How well is the curriculum for GME improving attainment?
- How well does the information that is gathered from assessment inform our planning and adjustments to the curriculum?
- What is the impact of monitoring and tracking of progress and what interventions are being put in place to support children and young people?