Explore this resource
At Amisfield Primary School children have a deep understanding of disability, diversity and wellbeing. They engage confidently in conversations about their own wellbeing and that of others.
Questions for discussion
Reflecting on your own setting, consider the following:
- In what ways have we established an inclusive learning environment? How do we know?
- To what extent do we celebrate diversity?
- How do we ensure that the curriculum is designed to develop and promote equality and diversity, eliminate discrimination?
- What approaches do we take to ensure there is an ethos and culture of inclusion, participation and positive relationships across the whole learning community?
- To what extent do we take account of the wellbeing indicators in our approaches to family learning?