How to use this self-evaluation approach to improve practice
The resource can be used:
- To stimulate discussion and debate among practitioners around RO/TfR;
- To support the delivery of high quality RO/TfR ensuring approaches are inclusive and reflect the school community
- To support improvement in learners' ability to engage in a reflective way with a range of stimuli, beliefs, values and viewpoints.
Explore this approach
This resource provides guidance and support which can support staff development in relation to RO / TfR.
The briefing has the following sections:
- What is the policy framework for RO/TfR in CfE?
- How do children and young people benefit from RO/TfR?
- What are the features of effective learning through RO/TfR?
- Do all children and young people need to take part in RO/TfR?
- How can community partners support RO/TfR?
- RO in Roman Catholic schools
- How do we take forward RO/TfR in CfE?