National Parent Forum of Scotland
The National Parent Forum of Scotland is a volunteer led organisation. It works in partnership with national and local government and other organisations involved in education and child wellbeing issues to ensure that parents play a full and equal role in education. When parents are involved in their children’s learning, it benefits children, families and schools: children do better.
The Forum has a membership made up of volunteer parent representatives from every local education authority area in Scotland and provides a variety of opportunities and support for parents which include:
- running focus groups and online surveys for parents to have their say on national issues and policies;
- holding national and local events such as conferences and information days;
- keeping parents up to date with the latest educational developments through their website, e-newsletter and social media channels;
- supporting local parent councils by providing advice, information and practical help;
- providing parent friendly information through a series of ‘Nutshells’.
Contact National Parent Forum of Scotland
To contact the National Parent Forum of Scotland email email@example.com or call 0131 313 8842 between 9am and 5pm.
Below are some National Parent Forum of Scotland publications that may be of interest to you: