Explore this resource
Johnstonebridge Primary School has transformed the ethos and relationships in their setting, improving outcomes for all children through a focus on wellbeing and nurturing principles.
Questions for discussion
Reflecting on your own setting, consider the following:-
- How well do we ensure that all children feel safe, healthy, achieving, nurtured, active, respected, responsible and included?
- How well do children and young people show consideration for others and demonstrate positive behaviour and relationships?
- How well do we listen to and involve children and young people in making decisions about their wellbeing, their lives and their future?
- Have we successfully established an inclusive learning environment? How do we know?
- How do we ensure there is an ethos and culture of inclusion, participation and positive relationships across the whole learning community?
PDF file: Johnstonebridge Primary School Sketchnote (1.3 MB)
PDF file: Johnstonebridge Primary School blog (1 MB)