Explore this resource
Children at Our Lady of the Missions Primary School are making excellent progress in their learning as a result of the highly effective tracking of attainment and achievement and a shared understanding of standards.
Questions for discussion
Reflecting on your own setting, consider the following:-
- In what ways are our approaches to raising attainment improving outcomes for children and young people?
- How well do we use evidence from tracking meetings, professional dialogue and assessments to measure progress over time and in particular at points of transition?
- In what ways do we apply the principles of planning, observation, assessment, recording and reporting as an integral feature of learning and teaching?
- How effectively do we track and recognise achievements?
- How well do we create collaborative conditions for staff to learn with and from others through critical enquiry?