Support for parents
Looking for information to help support your child or young person? Why not check out the links below.
West OS Parent Channel
The West OS Parent Channel provides:
- short information videos to help parents support their child or young person at various points in their education
- tools, information and resources needed to support children and young people with their school experience
- free online content to support young people with their learning and revision
Visit the West OS Parent Channel website for more information.
National e-Learning Offer
The National e-Learning offer is made up of three elements - live, recorded, and supported resources.
- Live resources include interactive, online classes
- Recorded resources are available to watch at any time
- Supported resources include assessments, practical experiments, revision resources and more.
Parents can find out more with this handy National e-learning offer flyer for parents.