Sketchnote – West Dunbartonshire / SDS – A Nurture Group Approach – November 2019
Sketchnotes provide a visual description of practice and approaches identified by HM Inspectors during scrutiny activities as worth sharing more widely. Skills Development Scotland in West Dunbartonshire have developed a nurture group approach to support young people with mental health issues
Explore this resource
Questions for discussion
Reflecting on your own setting, consider the following:
- How well do services meet the needs of all customers?
- How accessible, flexible and inclusive are services?
- How well do services meet the needs of relevant communities and other local stakeholders?
- How well does the organisation work with partners to improve outcomes for customers?
- How effective is the organisation's knowledge and information management in supporting service delivery?
- How effective is leadership for partnership working and service delivery?