Sketchnotes provide a visual description of practice and approaches identified by HM Inspectors during scrutiny activities as worth sharing more widely.
Explore this resource
Glenlivet Primary School have developed a wide range of highly effective partnerships which enhance the curriculum and improve outcomes for children and families.
Questions for discussion
Reflecting on your own setting, consider the following:
- How well do we understand our local community? Are the key features of the local community reflected in our learning pathways?
- How well do we seek out and respond positively to potential partnerships which will lead to better outcomes for the children and young people we work with?
- How clear are the partnership agreements we enter into? Do we involve partners at the earliest stages of planning?
- To what extent do we identify priorities, communicate, plan, monitor and evaluate our work with partners? Are we clear what added value each partnership brings?
- What opportunities do our learners and staff have to work with others to contribute effectively to their communities as active citizens?
Video from Glenlivet Primary
PDF file: Glenlivet Primary School - Sketchnote (1.3 MB)