A’ cur taic ris an Ìre Thràth ann am Foghlam Tro Mheadhan na Gàidhlig / Supporting the Early Years in Gaelic Medium Education
How to use this professional learning resource to improve practice
This resource should be used as part of professional learning activities to support practitioners working in early learning and childcare settings in evaluating and planning for improvement.
This resource will support staff to:
- gain a deeper understanding of good practice in Early Learning
- develop an understanding of how to support children who have additional support needs
- support staff in planning and assessing children’s learning
- gain greater knowledge and understanding of their role as leaders of learning and also the child’s role in leading their own learning
- gain greater knowledge and understanding of the impact of the outdoor environment on learning and teaching
- gain a better understanding of the importance of smooth, well planned pre-school into primary school transitions
- gain greater knowledge and understanding of good practice in self-evaluation.
The following publications will be useful to use alongside this resource:
Note: These documents may contain links to resources that have been moved during the recent development of our websites. We aim to update these links very soon.