Target 2030: A Call to Action
The Target 2030 Call to Action seeks to build an inspiring movement for change to realise the ambition of Scotland’s refreshed Learning for Sustainability Action Plan. The Action Plan has been strengthened in response to the voices of children and young people who have called for a greater focus on Learning for Sustainability, climate change education and outdoor learning within Scotland’s curriculum.
We need your support to help us reach Target 2030:
- every 3-18 learning setting in Scotland to become sustainable by 2030
- Learning for Sustainability for ALL
The Call to Action is for everyone. Here's what you can do to support:
- Connect – Chat, message, post and communicate widely to encourage as many people as possible to answer the Call to Action and JOIN the Movement for change.
- Act – Do something, get started, organise, collaborate, learn with and from others to help your setting or school become sustainable.
- Share – Tell us and others what you are doing to promote Learning for Sustainability for All.
Use our downloadable templates and resources below to get started – or get creative and make your own!
- I’m answering the CALL to ACTION template
- We’re answering the CALL to ACTION template
- Learning for Sustainability Sketch Note
- Whole setting, school and community approach to Learning for Sustainability
- Target 2030 PowerPoint
- Target 2030 PowerPoint (editable)
- Target 2030 Flyer
- ZIP folder – JPEGS
- PDFs - A4 format
- PDFs - large poster format (160x90 cms)
Stay in touch